Hotels to live in.
An aparthotel is an accommodation which, in contrast to the classic hotel, primarily offers accommodation units with cooking facilities - i. e. at least two hotplates, sink and refrigerator - and a living and sleeping area which are at least functionally separate. The services offered by an aparthotel largely correspond to those of a hotel, i. e. a change of towels and bed linen and regular room cleaning are included in the price. As a rule, the offer is supplemented by gastronomic services and a recreation area. The equipment of an aparthotel usually includes breakfast, a small conference room and a fitness or wellness area.
The reception desk is usually staffed 24 hours a day. This means that, depending on the concept, aparthotels offer much more service and extended in-house facilities than apartments with service. In this area, there are also so-called mixed concepts that combine hotel and serviced apartments and thus offer a full service.
It is worth mentioning that with increasing service levels, prices also rise, as guest care and hospitality are personnel-intensive. Compared to apartments with service, the average length of stay is lower. Aparthotel stays of 15 nights or more are considered longstay.
What does an aparthotel offer?
- hotel room with kitchenette, i. e. at least two hotplates, sink and refrigerator
- at least one functionally separate living and sleeping area in the apartment
- service offer corresponds as far as possible to that of a hotel establishment
- reception desk staffed 24/7
- regular apartment cleaning and linen change included
- in-house breakfast offer
- offer of further gastronomic services (bar, restaurant)
- leisure area, e.g. swimming pool, fitness area
- small conference room