Increase Your Occupancy Rate With Us!
Apartmentservice is the first independent serviced apartment agency in Germany and has been the expert for serviced apartments in the German-speaking area for 20 years. Utilise Apartmentservice as a global distribution channel and marketing platform for the renting of your apartments to business travellers.
As a partner of Apartmentservice you benefit from our long-standing relationships with regular customers and (inter)national business partners, e.g. from relocation, technology, insurance and IT industries. Through our co-operation with a business travel specialist, our portfolio appears on the intranet of +1,000 companies. In particular, large corporations and relocation service companies attach importance on a central contact and comprehensive service for their travel needs. With regular sales, marketing and PR activities - both nationally and internationally - we are opening up new target groups and continuously expand our customer base. Take advantage of the high outreach of our online platform and receive pre-selected customer enquiries with great booking probabilities.
Our performance overview
Professional and comprehensive presentation of your apartment house on www.apartmentservice.de
o individual descriptions of the operation and the service package
o map view of the location of the apartment building
o picture gallery including photos of public areas, individual apartment categories and floor plans
o transparent and clearly structured price table and overview of cost for additional services
o filing of payment, booking and cancellation policies as well as general terms and conditionso listing of category-specific equipment features
o presentation in German and English language
- direct online booking via the OTA Apartmentservice, taking into account various rate structures for short-, medium- and long-term stays
- unlimited range and visibility 24/7 of your serviced apartments for potential guests
- discounted tickets for the annual industry event SO!APART
- free facts and figures about the development of the serviced apartment industry in Germany when participating in the annual market survey
- personal full service from a single source
Apartmentservice - pioneer, innovator and voice of the sector
As a pioneer and forerunner in this branch of the industry, we have made a significant contribution to the serviced apartment sector. With our extensive know-how Apartmentservice is actively involved in this special segment of the hotel industry in order to establish uniform standards and to make serviced apartments even more widely known.
Learn more about our initiatives for the segment - from the industry for the industry.
- organiser of the SO!APART - Meeting of the Serviced Apartment Industry
- member of the work group "Charter Temporary Living"
- initiator and partner of the projec "Apartment of the Future"
- initiator for the recording of segment-specific benchmark data in co-operation with STR
- publisher of the annual market report with results of a comprehensive survey of operators
- Anett Gregorius is co-publisher of the reference book "Compendium of Temporary Living"
- Anett Gregorius is Head of the Panel Serviced Apartments within the Hotel Real Estate Working Group
- Apartmentservice is involved in the task force of the VDR (Germany’s Business Travel Association) for the campaign "Restart Business Travel"
- member of the expert committee Hotel at VDR
- founding member of the distribution label THE BEST FOR LONG STAYS
Be part of this success story! Become a partner!
Your operation should meet the following criteria:
- Your apartment house must have an authorisation for temporary living in the scope of the legal frame, especially in cities where the misappropriation of living space is prohibited by law.
- The apartment house contains a minimum of 15 units.
- There are separate living and sleeping areas (such as bed and sofa/sitting area).
- Cooking facilities, fridge, sink and kitchen utensils are available at the apartment.
- The provision of towels and bed sheets meets hotel standards.